Wilwood Logo Evolution


In 2016 Wilwood doubled their company footprint by purchasing a second 100,000 square foot building that houses expanded product manufacturing, along with all warehouse and shipping operations.

The company’s first location was set in owner Bill Wood apartment in Reseda, California. Bill designed the calipers at his kitchen table before sending them out to be casted and machined, and then assemble them in the apartment. This is also where Bill drew the first Wilwood logo.

Bill quickly outgrew the apartment and in the first year of business he had a variety of locations, outgrowing each quickly. Once he started collecting inventory, he moved to a 500-square foot 2-car garage in Canoga Park.

In 1978, it was time to have a legit office and he rented a 3,000-square foot space in Chatsworth for about two years. As inventory continued to grow and more machines were needed he upgraded to an 8,000-square foot space in Westlake Village for two years. Once again, growth required more space and he moved to a 10,000-square foot space in Calle Alto in Camarillo for two years. Here is where he spent the next 5 years before moving to the 20,000-square foot Calle San Pablo facility, adding adjacent units over the next 5 years to a total of 28,000 square feet. After, he made his final move to the current 100,000 square foot location on Calle Bolero in Camarillo.






All images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product received may be different than what is portrayed on the web site.
Wilwood makes every effort to maintain our web site to ensure the accuracy of prices and product information. However, product information and prices are subject to change without notice. Please call (805) 388-1188 before ordering to verify current prices and product information.
Copyright © 1977 - 2021 Wilwood Engineering, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
Version: 2.96 November 19 2021
​ ​